Skip to content
- How can I change my Netgear WiFi password?
It is very easy to change your Netgear WiFi password. Just go to http://routerlogin.net and navigate to the Wireless section!
- How do I reset my Netgear Router?
To perform a reset operation on your Netgear Router, either keep the Reset button pressed on the router for 10 seconds, or do it with the help of Netgear Online Interface at http://routerlogin.net.
- My Netgear Router website is not opening the website http://routerlogin.net. Help!
To open this website, you have to make sure that you are connected to the Netgear Router first. If nothing else works, try resetting the Netgear Router and open the website again.
- How can I change my WiFi name of Netgear Router?
To do that, you need log in to your Netgear account at http://routerlogin.net and then go to the Wireless section. You will find the appropriate option there.
- My Netgear Router is giving off a red light. Is there something wrong?
The red light means that there is something wrong with the router. This can either mean an invalid internet connection or some other problem. Try to reset the router if nothing else works.
- What does 404 Website Not Found mean on http://routerlogin.net?
This means that your computer is not connected to the Netgear Router. Try the troubleshooting option in the Windows to fix that.
- How do I secure my WiFi network?
To do that, you need to enable the password authentication on your Netgear Router. Simply visit 192.168.0.1 to enable this option.
- Where is the login page to the Netgear Router?
To reach the login page, you need to visit the website http://routerlogin.net with the help of a web browser.
- How do I get more speed on my Netgear Router?
To get even more speed from your Netgear network, you need to get the Ethernet cable and connect your devices using that method. This is because the traditional WiFi is not as fast.
- Can I open Netgear router web page on my Smartphone?
Yes you can! You can even download the official Netgear Genie app to control the Netgear Router right from your phone!